Braces San Juan Capistrano
Once the treatment for your child’s braces begins, your dentist will portray the proper way to take care of their braces. With braces, brushing your teeth requires extra care to ensure it is clean.
San Juan Capistrano Braces can trap hidden food bits easily and can end up staining the tooth. If the teeth are not properly cleaned, signs of gum disease or gingivitis can prevail. This will end up resulting their gums to swell and eventually bleed.
Some easily attainable instructions for caring for your child’s braces:
- Make sure that all food is cleaned from the teeth and braces. By brushing with a back and forth stroke, they can clean between the wires and gums effectively.
- Daily brushing will have to increase to between 3-5 times.
- Brush both the braces and teeth at the same time so they are both kept clean always.
- Right after your child has brushed their teeth, get them to check with a mirror for any food particles they have missed. This will help prevent any plaque build-up.
- If their gums begin to bleed, they will have to brush their teeth normally for a couple more days to stop the consistent bleeding.
- Have your child floss once a day to keep the gap between the teeth clean.